- Responsible for the evolution, development, maintenence and support of ngena IT products viz. CPQ (Telco Customer Price Quote)
- Own and support Dev/Ops - rollouts and deployments utilizing Jenkins and Liquibase
- Continuously improving the product and related data model for ever changing business needs following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) protocols
- Working with various teams to create API’s and integrate technologies such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Okta
- Introduce/following programming standards/methodologies to enhance efficiency, scalability, and maintainability
- Working with clients such as Carnival Cruise Lines and many government entities to be involved in developing applications and being a part of the deployment process of our applications from development -> test -> production
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams and using project managements systems such as JIRA
- Taking on the role of project manager / analyst and leading a team of interns to build a geographical insight application. Creating JIRA tickets, doing code review, and enforcing our development methodologies and standards
- In charge of weekly TechnoScrums which allow employees to display technologies and tools that can help other employees
- Assisting Head Coach Robert Hugus in instructing and fulfilling teaching duties in case of his absence.
- Explaining complex concepts using easy-to-understand terms to EOP students
- Filling out evaluations and reports to keep track of student progress
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a broad range of issues with software, hardware and connectivity
- Document step by step tasks being performed and solutions
- Programming switches, changing IP addresses, and diagnosing and fixing broad ranges of hardware
- Managing databases, installing patch panels and switches, running cable, terminating jacks, and cable testing using a certifier
- Projects include - programming a Raspberry Pi to use port knocking for secure SSH access using iptables
- Exploratory and use case testing on iPhone and web applications
- Exploratory testing included exploring an app in hopes of it crashing, and reporting the crash log if it occurs
- Teaching assistant for CSC217 Discrete Mathematics (Aug 2013) and CSC221 Introduction to Programming - Python (Aug 2014)
- (CSC221) Teaching Assistant for Doctor Jan Plaza, Chair of the Computer Science Department, and Doctor Guitierrez
Awarded the Computer Science Department Outstanding Graduate Award given to one student in the department to recognize academic and career achievements.
Graduated with honors as Summa Cum Laude for having a 3.91 overall GPA
Achieved Dean’s List every semester while attending SUNY Plattsburgh.
Awarded the Academic Excellence Scholarship for my academic achievements in high school.
Some recent projects I have worked on. I have a handful of other websites that I have created for local businesses in the past, but some of them are no longer existant.