Awarded the Computer Science Department Outstanding Graduate Award given to one student in the department to recognize academic and career achievements.
Graduated with honors as Summa Cum Laude for having a 3.91 overall GPA
Achieved Dean’s List every semester while attending SUNY Plattsburgh.
Awarded the Academic Excellence Scholarship for my academic achievements in high school.
- Working with clients such as Carnival Cruise Lines and many government entities to be involved in developing applications and being a part of the deployment process of our applications from development -> test -> production
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams and using project managements systems such as JIRA
- Taking on the role of project manager / analyst and leading a team of interns to build a geographical insight application. Creating JIRA tickets, doing code review, and enforcing our development methodologies and standards
- In charge of weekly TechnoScrums which allow employees to display technologies and tools that can help other employees
- Assisting Head Coach Robert Hugus in instructing and fulfilling teaching duties in case of his absence.
- Explaining complex concepts using easy-to-understand terms to EOP students
- Filling out evaluations and reports to keep track of student progress
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a broad range of issues with software, hardware and connectivity
- Document step by step tasks being performed and solutions
- Programming switches, changing IP addresses, and diagnosing and fixing broad ranges of hardware
- Managing databases, installing patch panels and switches, running cable, terminating jacks, and cable testing using a certifier
- Projects include - programming a Raspberry Pi to use port knocking for secure SSH access using iptables
- Exploratory and use case testing on iPhone and web applications
- Exploratory testing included exploring an app in hopes of it crashing, and reporting the crash log if it occurs
- Teaching assistant for CSC217 Discrete Mathematics (Aug 2013) and CSC221 Introduction to Programming - Python (Aug 2014)
- (CSC221) Teaching Assistant for Doctor Jan Plaza, Chair of the Computer Science Department, and Doctor Guitierrez
Some recent projects I have worked on. I have a handful of other websites that I have created for local businesses in the past, but some of them are no longer existant.